Webinar: Starting and Growing a Business: The SBA Advantage
Are you thinking on Starting a Business? Do You Need Small Business Assistance? The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Can Help!
Join Lisa Gonzalez Welch, Economic Development Specialist with the Small Business Administration MA Office to learn how the SBA programs and services can be of assistance to help you start, expand, grow, and recover your business. During this overview presentation you will gain information on: ·
- Introduction to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- SBA Resource Partner Network – Learn how the SBDC, CWE, VBOC and SCORE can be of assistance through Business Training, & One-on-One Mentoring
- Access to Capital – Loan Programs
- Selling to the Federal Government – Contracting Opportunities to grow your business certification Programs (such as 8(a) Business Development, HUBZone (Historically Underutilized Business Zone), and Women-Owned Small Business).
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Lisa Gonzalez Welch, Economic Development Specialist has been with the Massachusetts Small Business Administration (SBA) for 30 years. In her role, Ms. Welch is responsible for managing the Northeast region of the Commonwealth and serves as the Women’s Business Ownership Representative for the MA District Office. Lisa works closely with community organizations, lending institutions, local/state government, developing programs and workshop, meeting one-on-one with clients and being the liaison between the small business entrepreneur and the SBA resource partners/programs.
- The Chamber
- Business Resources
- Salisbury Beach Cam North
- Job Postings