Cooperative Member OpportunityShop Local . . . Stay Local
The Salisbury Chamber of Commerce SHOP Salisbury Program begins again in May!
The Spring 2017 program has something extra!
In conjunction with the Town of Salisbury, the Chamber of Commerce hasinstituted a SHOP local, STAY local program.A Shop Salisbury Card will be given to all residents that purchase a resident parking pass for the Salisbury Beach Parking Lot .
As a Chamber Member you have the opportunity to join the “SHOP Salisbury” program.
- There is no cost to sign up.
- Members provide a benefit such as a % off their purchase, a free cup of coffee with a purchase, or anything they feel comfortable offering.
- Benefits will only be available Monday through Thursday. (unless otherwise stated)
- As in previous years participating members will be provided with as many cards as they wish; member may give those cards to friends, family, or customers.
- Each purchased yearly resident parking pass will receive a card and benefit listing
- The cards will be good for 1 year (they will be dated) and can be reused over the course of the year.
- A copy of the participating businesses will be available online at the Chamber’s website, The Town of Salisbury Website, and new this year rack cards listing benefits will be distributed with every card.
This is a great way to enhance your customer visits, and remind our residents and friends to SHOP Local, and STAY Local.
To participate please contact Adriane Marchand, 978 463 2266 or e mail the attached application to email@example.com.This Cooperative Program is sponsored by
“ShopSalisbury” benefit (please be specific):_________________________________________________________________________
- The Chamber
- Business Resources
- Salisbury Beach Cam North
- Job Postings