While holding full time positions as engineers – Rog, Ron, & Jerry began a part time business placing soccer games in college dorms, game rooms, and bars.
As the number of locations grew, there was demand for other amusement games including pinball, air hockey, and the newly released ''pong'' video. They soon realized they needed an ''anchor'' location where they would have full control of equipment – and not be subject to the whims of outside locations.
The original homestead, built by their dad in 1956 was owned by brother Jerry – as he had purchased it from the brothers’ widowed mother in 1972. As the house sat on busy Route 110, the brothers agreed it would make a great anchor location for their amusement games. In the spring of 1973 a plan was hatched to expand and remodel the garage and breezeway and turn it into a game room. Ten weeks later the project was completed, and the game room was open to the public.
Jerry's wife, Rudy, came up with the name ''Winner's Circle''
- The Chamber
- Business Resources
- Job Postings